- The Millennium begins with the second coming of Christ to the physical earth; it will end with the final rebellion of Satan followed by the Great White Throne Judgment; and the Millennium will then become the eternal kingdom.
- Jerusalem will be his capital; Israel will be his special nation; righteousness will be his platform.
- God promised this golden age to Israel when he called Abraham and then through Moses formed the Israeli nation.
- It will be a time of physical and spiritual blessing called a time of refreshment.
- Scripture passages for the Millennium: Genesis 12:1-3; Deuteronomy 30:1-8; 2 Samuel 7:12-16 Jeremiah 31:31-34; Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:1-11; Daniel 2:44; Zechariah 13:9, 14:1-8; Matthew 24:29-31; Acts 3:19-21; Revelation 20 and many others.